When I first drove up to this home I immediately fell in love with its charm! Situated on 2 acres this home gives you the privacy that you want while still being close enough to meet and mingle with your neighbors when you are ready.
The cherry on top? Located to the left of the house are FOUR mature apple trees! Can you say homemade apple pie people?! YUM!
As you walk up to the house you will really notice the pride in ownership that went into this home. The sellers have done a complete remodel from the practical needs of a new HVAC system and roof and the modern updates of refinished original floors, bathroom updates and
I’ll attach a complete list of the updates at the end of this post. In the last 5 years this house has been so well taken care of and I can’t wait for you to see the rest! In addition to the updates this home boasts 3 bedrooms, all very good sized (no dinky third bedroom to worry about here!).
There are two full bathrooms on the second floor and one half bathroom on the main level. The master bathroom underwent a complete remodel and boasts modern ceramic tile finishes and a beautiful glass shower.
The main living areas are large and filled with natural light!
The family room has a beautiful brick accent wall with wood burning fireplace. Can we also take a minute to admire these gorgeous refinished wood floors? LOVE!
The large dining room is perfect for hosting family gatherings and holidays.
The first floor laundry has plenty of room for storage and folding and doubles as a beautiful mud room fit for HGTV! Did I mention the light in this place? Incredible!
Downstairs the full basement is in excellent condition and ready to be finished to your liking with the convenience of a wood burning stove! Check out the complete list of updates below and view the listing video for a live tour of this beautiful home. Have questions? Ready to check it out? 614.743.9753 or email@example.com
11475 Woodbridge Ln NW, Baltimore, OH 43105
3 bedroom, 2 ½ bathroom
TollGate Elementary School
Pickerington North HS
Sits on private 2 acre lot in a quiet, spacious, country neighborhood setting. Country feel but close to everything.
Whole house has been updated / remodeled within the past 5 years including:
– Hot water tank / water softener / iron filter
– New Roof and Premium Siding – less than 3 years old
– Kitchen remodeled including new cabinets / island / sink / stainless steel appliances / granite countertops
– Original hardwood floors – refinished
– Large master bathroom – completely remodeled within last 5 years with ceramic tile shower and floors
-All 3 bedrooms are large
– Tons of natural light, some new windows
- First floor laundry room / mudroom with door to the backyard
- Formal dining room
– Extra room on first floor with a fireplace- flexible space for an office, library, or extra living room
– Large garage with huge attic above- great for storage -includes pull-down ladder and lights
– Good size basement with outdoor access and working wood burner
- Large (2 acre) yard perfect for a garden or pool. Includes 4 mature apple trees that produce delicious apples
- Shed in backyard for storing lawn mower, garden tools, etc.
- House is well water, city sewer